Sexual problems take many different forms, are very common, and often worrying to individuals and couples. Some sexual problems are medically based but often the causes are psychological and treated successfully with sex therapy. The list below covers some of the main issues:
- General breakdown in a couple’s relationship
- Loss of Sexual Desire
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Premature Ejaculation
- Delayed Ejaculation
- Retrograde Ejaculation
- Painful Intercourse
- Sex Avoidance
- Vaginismus (Genito-Pelvic Pain Disorder/Penetration Disorder)
- Sex Addiction
- Pornography Addiction
- Infertility and psychosexual problems
What is Psychosexual and Relationship Counselling?
Psychosexual counselling (sex therapy) works on the underlying causes of sexual difficulties, which are often based on stress, performance anxiety, intimacy issues, depression, boredom or problems in the relationship.
I work to help you discover the sources of the problem, gain insight and develop techniques for overcoming sexual difficulties. I work with a wide range of sexual problems including, but not limited to: loss of sexual libido, erectile problems, issues in intercourse, male and female sexual difficulties (see the list above), sex and pornography addiction.
What are the Benefits of Sex Counselling?
- Explore the psychological causes of your sexual difficulties with a trained Psychosexual Counsellor.
- Help determine whether medical testing may be beneficial.
- Examine your thoughts, feelings and behaviours that contribute to sexual difficulties.
- Learn techniques and approaches that are designed to address your issues.
Psychosexual and Relationship Counselling in Marbella, Harley Street (Central London) & Worcester Park, Surrey
Contact me to arrange an initial assessment on 608594608 in Spain and 07813 944 146 in UK.